styling

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    1. The header image size is less than the height height. So it is repeating.

2. checking other two topics.

MrVibe
    Keymaster
    I have added following codes in your child theme - functions.php and it is working now : add_filter('wplms_logo_url',function($url,$location){ &nbsp; if( is_front_page() && $location == 'header'){ &nbsp; return 'http://aldes.blugenecreative.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/aldes-logo-alt.png'; &nbsp; } &nbsp; return $url; &nbsp; },99,2); &nbsp; add_action('wp_head',function(){ if(is_front_page()){ ?> <style> nav .menu li a,.sleek nav>.menu>li>a{color:#fff;} </style> <?php } },99);  
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    if you want to change the menu color to white on all pages, simply go to customizer - header - menu color , header color and set it as white. for home page specific the following code was added: add_action('wp_head',function(){ if(is_front_page()){ ?> <?php } },99); note in above code, i have added #fff which is white color, chnage this in your code to change the menu color in home page.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    I am perfectly aware of the question statement, I only wished you were able to resolve this yourself. Because the fix we provided is just the reverse of what you needed. I have now done this in your site. Please check and confirm. I also added following css : .minimal nav>ul>li:hover a strong, .minimal nav li.current_menu_item a strong, .minimal nav li.current_page_item a strong { background: #fff; } .minimal nav>ul>li>a strong { padding: 10px 15px; border-radius: 20px; } .minimal nav>ul>li>a { margin: 0 !important; } http://prntscr.com/mi7b5x to make it look more consistent with your style. Here's the bottom line : Ask us to do this for you, you come back again and again, you do it yourself, you'll never need us again.
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • The topic ‘styling’ is closed to new replies.