Submissions Scenario

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Submissions Scenario

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    WebAlia
    Participant
    Hi I would like to know if it's possible : As you know, when a student take a course. He can also upload a file (for example, A homework to send to his professor). I did put in my courses, all of them, a homework exercice. They have to send it to the professor directly into the course. But when student upload a file. The system only save the recent file. When a student wants to upload an another file. The old one is deleted. Is it possible to introduce any update or you can maybe help me to let all thoses files uploaded and not deleted by uploading an anonther one. Sorry for my bad english.. Thanks Best Regards
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, Sorry, this is not possible. In wplms assignments, we assume the student will submit only one assignment and if the user submits the assignment second time then it means the user is uploading the new improved assignment. So only the newest assignment is saved and the previous one is deleted.  
    WebAlia
    Participant
    Hi, Thank you for your answer. Then maybe can we hide the red cross just next to the uploaded file ? Then they won't be able to delete it..  ?   Is it possible ? with custom CSS / HTML maybe?   BR
    Diana
    Participant
    @WebAlia, Please Go to wp_admin > Appearance > Customize > custom css and paste this css in your editor .pl_assignment_progress.visible a.delete_attachment {display:none !important;}
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Submissions Scenario’ is closed to new replies.