Support queries

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Support queries

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster

pleae follow : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IRNZDGBcDQ and create different topic for different issue.

also implement this : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLDs4Ue1vzU

for speeding app page

Johan
    Participant

Good afternoon again, I had to get busy with other projects and that is why I had not been able to communicate again, I tell you that I have done everything possible to improve the speed of the page and it is terrible, the page loads fine but when I sign up for a course and start to view the video modules, it stops and there is no way to advance... the videos are in mp4 format and are very short, some are even less than 5 minutes, my client has not been able to start selling the courses because They do not load, it is not through the internet, because we have done tests from different internet connection networks with good download speed, upload speed and latency, I need you to please enter my page and check what is happening

Davancecol.com/login   email:  [email protected]  password:  Contraseña123

Johan
    Participant

Good afternoon again, I had to get busy with other projects and that is why I had not been able to communicate again, I tell you that I have done everything possible to improve the speed of the page and it is terrible, the page loads fine but when I sign up for a course and start to view the video modules, it stops and there is no way to advance... the videos are in mp4 format and are very short, some are even less than 5 minutes, my client has not been able to start selling the courses because They do not load, it is not through the internet, because we have done tests from different internet connection networks with good download speed, upload speed and latency, I need you to please enter my page and check what is happening

Davancecol.com/login   email:  [email protected]  password:  Contraseña123

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.