Take this course button disappire

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Take this course button disappire

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    idanamrany
    Participant
    hi I have a course button in 3 different locations on the course layout page. the first one will disappear randomly when loading the site, the second and third buttons not showing at all or will load after some time. URL: https://archvizchamp.com/course/camera-lights-render/#component=course please advise Idan
    idanamrany
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    checking on your site
    Veronica
    hi added this one http://prntscr.com/v9weo2 you have added animations on the element which is not working that's the reason it is taking time
    idanamrany
    Participant
    even after removing all animation from elements, the buttons don't show up when opening the page, only if I refresh the page several times I cleared the cache and tried different browsers, all the same.
    Veronica
    hi i need to check the code for this can provide the jquery for this but need to check
    idanamrany
    Participant
    Im still waiting for your solution to this problem. this is very urgent for me.
    Veronica
    try adding this css in your wp-admin -> appearnance -> customize -> custom css : .elementor-invisible{ visibility:visible !important; }
    idanamrany
    Participant
    You already added it yourself. Still not working correctly
    Veronica
    checking
    Veronica
    fixed at your end please check and confirm
    idanamrany
    Participant
    working well now, thanks
    Veronica
    thanks for confirming closing this one
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘Take this course button disappire’ is closed to new replies.