The woocommerce variation for course in mobile is not responsive

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting The woocommerce variation for course in mobile is not responsive

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Bhavyatafoundation
    Participant
    Hello! I've associated a variable subscription product to a course where the user will need to select the appropriate variable and then proceed accordingly. This lightbox with variable options seems pretty packed for the desktop version, but the mobile version for the same is a disaster. Below are the screenshots of both the desktop and mobile versions of the lightbox I'd like you to help me out with this and make it multiple devices responsive. Desktop version: Desktop version Mobile version: Mobile version Please try to replicate the environment on your end, and you'll understand the issue I'm facing mainly on mobile devices. The course with this setting is Teacher Guided Course Thankyou!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi please add this custom code in your wp-admin -> appearance-> customize -> custom css :
    div#variations_popup {
        overflow-y: auto;
        max-height: 100%;
        z-index: 999999999;
    }
    Bhavyatafoundation
    Participant
    Thanks, it worked!! You may close this thread
    Veronica
    thanks for your confirmation
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘The woocommerce variation for course in mobile is not responsive’ is closed to new replies.