RTL header problems

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues RTL RTL header problems

Tagged: ,

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    yudkoren
    Participant
    Hi, I'm using one instructor child theme on RTL Wordpress website. My header is disordered. (I want my logo to be in the most left side...) additionally, my mobile header is disordered to: I want my logo on the left, and mobile menu icon on the right. please help I will attach screenshots in next message as private
    yudkoren
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    yudkoren
    Participant
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi... This is not an issue because in RTL the logo is on right and the menu is on the left. In LTR the logo is on the left and menu on the right. You can either set your website as LTR or as RTL but both is not possible. You are asking to make header LTR in RTL, sorry this is not possible.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    You can refer our RTL demo if you want to know how it looks, refer: http://themes.vibethemes.com/wplms/skins/rtl/
    yudkoren
    Participant
    1. but, as you can see in screenshot the logo is not in the right neither left. It stuck in the middle... 2. In mobile the logo and mobile menu both in left side covering each other, and the cart icon falling out of header
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi... Can you please share the site url to check.
    yudkoren
    Participant
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi... I checked your website and found that you are using the one-instructor child theme with RTL. This child theme is not for RTL and hence its causing the issues. You need to remove this child theme and use the default wplms theme for RTL. If you want to customize your website using a child theme then use the wplmsblankchild theme.
    yudkoren
    Participant
    Hi Where from I download RTL child theme? Can I install it without loosing my data? If i install the RTL child theme, can I transfer all my current custom settings? (Layouts, custom fonts, colors...) Can I transfer my translation? (I used Loco Translate) Thanks
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi... There is no child theme for RTL. You can simply use the default theme or blank child theme, then go to settings->general -> site language, and change the language to your RTL language. Your website will change into RTL itself. OR You can use the RTL tester plugin to convert the website into RTL
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘RTL header problems’ is closed to new replies.