Tutors template

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Nakiti_89
    Participant
    I would like to reproduce a website like: preply.com and I have bought your theme + appointment plugins as it was said it can be done, but it is not that easy yet. 1. In the demo 6 the home page, the course section is in square (https://wplms.io/demos/demo6/), but on the course directory is in a list (https://wplms.io/demos/demo6/all-courses/). I would like to reproduce this list type on the home page (just adding a vibe element in my homepage - what are the setting to reproduce a list and not a grid?). 2. I would like to have a button contact instructors and not just, how can we change this option? to replace for example by “contact instructors”. Plus the contact should be via the platform not in a direct email. Now I have in course page: "take this course" plus "book instructors", how do I hide Take this course button? 4. Please may I ask the size of the title background image? So it can fit properly. how do I manage the tab available for instructors when they are logged in their dashboard?
    Nakiti_89
    Participant
    I would like to reproduce a website like: preply.com and I have bought your theme + appointment plugins as it was said it can be done, but it is not that easy yet.
    1. In the demo 6 the home page, the course section is in square (https://wplms.io/demos/demo6/), but on the course directory is in a list (</span>https://wplms.io/demos/demo6/all-courses/)
    2. I would like to reproduce this list type on the home page (just adding a vibe element in my homepage - what are the setting to reproduce a list and not a grid?).
    3. I would like to have a button contact instructors and not just, how can we change this option? to replace for example by “contact instructors”. Plus the contact should be via the platform not in a direct email.
    4. Now I have in course page: "take this course" plus "book instructors", how do I hide Take this course button?
    5. Please may I ask the size of the title background image? So it can fit properly
    6. how do I manage the tab available for instructors when they are logged in their dashboard?
    Diana
    Participant
    @Nakiti89, point 1: Yes, In course directory it appears like this by default. Do you want in grid Format? As shown on Homepage. Possible with jquery code. Point 2: On home page showing courses in list is not possible using vibe element. Point 3: You mean something like private messaging --> yse possible, please check gthis video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5N8NlfeAdxg Point 4: I have a question if this button will be hidden then how students suppose to purchase the course? If the button will be hidden Point 5: Please share a screenshot. If you will share a screenshot it will be easier for me exactly where you are pointing Point 6: Manage the tab? I mean exactly what? Please be specific what you actually want. Your points are not clear and I am not able to explain or provide any solution
    Nakiti_89
    Participant
    1. No, it is the opposite. I want to recreate the same list (not grid) from the directory page on the homepage.

2. If I can't with Vibe element, then can I add it through a code?

Nakiti_89
    Participant
    3 the video you shared tell you can do but not how? How do I activate this option? Right now, I only have the email option (which I don't want) I only want private messages. 4 I have appointment plugin, with the button "book instructors", it is ok, I have sorted it out, I hide in css since my last message.
    Nakiti_89
    Participant
    5 a. I would like to hide some of tabs in the dashboard. Plus Appointment is always at the end, with Create a course (inside the icon MORE), but there are the most important, so I would like them to be in the first positions. b. Also,  I used Course navigation plugin for Create a course, but not it is not appearing properly (the yellow line should not be appearing at all): 7. I have more questions regarding the WPLMS Appointment plugin, as it is not that simple for an instructor, to be honest, I would like to ask if we could do the followings: a) the plan is that the tutors just need to put his availabilities such as 9AM to 12PM, and then it creates 3 times slots automatically, and no need for the tutors to break the time slot. By consequences, these 4 options (see below screenshot) will be always the same for all tutors, not even needed in the tutors dashboard, only for the admin. Same for this editing part (as per mentioned above, I do not want the tutors to have to edit it, it should be automatic for 1 hour slot), and online meeting enabled. The tutors should not have to edit all of that. It should be simpler: I am available 10AM to 6PM so 8 slots broken down automatically (same for all tutors), b. I would like to create a website like verbling.com, and I was told you can do thanks to your appointment plugin, so how would the calendar appear on the right side like that, so when I am by Leslie salva her calendar appears then when I scrolled down, the next tutors Dawn appears:  
    Nakiti_89
    Participant
    1. We would like the tutors to upload their certificates at registration so we can only accept those who have valid certificates. How could we do this? I don't see any options like that in Users > Profile fields.
    Thank you,   PS: sorry but your chat put me errors. and now none of the screenshot I took appears !
    Nakiti_89
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Nakiti_89
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    Nakiti_89
    Participant
    As I said, your forum was driving me crazy, that I had to post a new topic: https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/tutors-template-2/ Please answer there too, ideally today. I need to finish this website prototype by the end of the week. Thanks,
    Diana
    Participant
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Tutors template’ is closed to new replies.