Unable to activate comments (reviews) on courses.

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Unable to activate comments (reviews) on courses.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    chinolz
    Spectator
    https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/unable-to-activate-comments-reviews-on-courses/#post-173729 same problem
    chinolz
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    @chinolz Try adding this code in wp-admin > Plugins > Editor > select wplms customizer plugin > wplms-customizer.php // Enable Comments forcefully in course add_action('init',function(){ global $post; if($post->post_type == 'course'){ wp_update_post(array('ID'=>$post->ID,'comment_status' => 'open')); } });
    chinolz
    Spectator
    not working
    chinolz
    Spectator
    does not work for global posts it only works if you specify the exact post id eg add_action('init',function(){ wp_update_post(array('ID'=>2927,'comment_status' => 'open')); }); any solution to make it global?
    Diana
    Participant
    @chinolz, checked this number of times but could not find a valid reason behind this. This is not even replicating on my localhost. The reason behind this could be anything, a conflict or it is not detecting it as a post. Please add the code using the ID's
    chinolz
    Spectator
    Cant use the Id the bug is in all lms courses, need to fix the wplms bug or find a quick fix for all posts
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    chinolz
    Spectator
    its showing because i used quick edit to save posts and enable comments. What i need is a permanent fix so when moderators update course information the reviews dont get disabled
    chinolz
    Spectator
    never mind Alex gave me different code and it seems to be working, review present front end and its disabled in backend
    Diana
    Participant
    @chinolz, Okay, Closing this topic
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Unable to activate comments (reviews) on courses.’ is closed to new replies.