Updating WPLMS 4.0 to the latest version

Home Forums Support Updating WPLMS 4.0 to the latest version

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    mohanur252
    Participant

There was a problem with the SSL certification installation on my server and it's now working and secured by HTTPS. thanks a lot.

Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster

Hi now the password is not working :https://screencast-o-matic.com/i/c0QTDfV5cEr

mohanur252
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster

Hi I see that there is content is there on the website but stuck on a php error , we have to debug this and more we are working on this . 

Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster

Can we reset the website and install the new demo ?

mohanur252
    Participant

You can reset the website if the data will not be deleted. I am just worrying if the data will be lost.

mohanur252
    Participant

The data, i mean the web content such as courses, students, quizes, etc.

Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster

Hi I tried to setup without resetting but it might not look the same without resetting the site .

mohanur252
    Participant

Hi, if you reset the site, it will look like a new one, isn't it?

Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster

yes resetting it will also remove your old courses and content , what we can do is you take wordpress export of your content , after we install the new v4 you can import to have your content back , but then you have set your menus , colors and widgets again.

mohanur252
    Participant

OK, but please make sure that you handle the export after the installation of the new V4, thanks a lot again.

Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster

Ok i migrated and setup the new demo please check now

mohanur252
    Participant

Thanks a lot, I've seen that you have completed migrating the old files, there are some issues in the CSS as i think, isn't it? I will customize the home page soon, and i will let you know what we can do with these CSS errors.

mohanur252
    Participant
    Dear Anshuman Sahu, I have tried hard to customize the homepage and some other pages, but everything looks messy, my web is not clean as the demo one, what should i do? i think there is a serious CSS error here.
    mohanur252
    Participant

Hi Dear Anshu!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.