using chat as a offline message for admins

Home Forums WPLMS Live WPLMS Chat using chat as a offline message for admins

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    kubestudio
    Participant
    Hi we are a one instructor site, we need the chat to be kind of voice mail for people with questions.   how do i set it up?   at the moment if no one is online it just says no one online, but doesnt gives me the option to send a message or me as admin i dont get an email with the clients question.   some of your team told me this chat would be better for my site than external free plugin, i purchased it and i can't get it to work as i wanted..   let me know how to do it.   We only need chat whenever admin is online pops on admi page, rest of time it sends an email to admin with the message ( voice mail style )
    Scott Lang
    Hi, Offline messaging feature for chat plugin not available yet. Only when admin is online it gets notification for  chat users.
    kubestudio
    Participant
    Ok so please refund me the money as your staff told me i could do everything i was doing with my other plugin with your chat and its not true.   i would like to get a refund on both, push and chat, they both much less than you would expect.
    Scott Lang
    Hi, If have done your payment from PayPal then you can create your refund request for this.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘using chat as a offline message for admins’ is closed to new replies.