Vibe Course Module updating > blank page

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Vibe Course Module updating > blank page

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    EmiGrandOuest
    Participant
    Hi, I've experienced trouble as my WPLMS plugins got updated: –Vibe Course Module misbehaves as its updating generates a blank homepage; – it also seems to misbehave with the 2 other Vibe Modules (Vibe Custom Types – version 3.9.1.1 – and Vibe ShortCodes – version 3.9.1 ) and maybe also with WP Bakery Page Builder. –I updated the theme (3.9.1 version) and WordPress itself (5.1.1) but it makes no difference ; – can you tell me what is the problem and how to solve it, also what is the latest version of Vibe Course module and where to get it? Thanks for your quick reply – it's urgent for us.
    EmiGrandOuest
    Participant
    SAME MAIL WITHOUT THE CODE

Hi,
    I've experienced trouble as my WPLMS plugins got updated:
    –Vibe Course Module misbehaves as its updating generates a blank homepage;

– it also seems to misbehave with the 2 other Vibe Modules (Vibe Custom Types – version 3.9.1.1 – and Vibe ShortCodes – version 3.9.1 ) and maybe also with WP Bakery Page Builder.

– I updated the theme (3.9.1 version) and WordPress itself (5.1.1) but it makes no difference ;

– can you tell me what is the problem and how to solve it, also what is the latest version of Vibe Course module and where to get it?

Thanks for your quick reply – it's urgent for us.

logan
    Hello, to check the issue i will need your wp-admin url and credentials in a private reply. once i get some feedback from you i will start troubleshooting. Waiting for quick response.
    EmiGrandOuest
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    logan
    Hello, Can you please elaborate more about the issues. what is the wired thing happening on your site when you activate those plugins??
    I have checked your site and have seen there is some important plugins are missing. please elaborate more about the misbehaving thing so that i can troubleshoot the problem. also i want you to disable all third party plugins & un necessay one except wplms defaults. Note: its a weekend holiday but i am replying you on urgent basis. i want you to have some patience. thanks. waiting for quick response.
    EmiGrandOuest
    Participant
    logan
    Hello, 3rd party plugins are those plugins which was not included in wplms package. The vibe custom types, vibe course module, wplms frontend etc are backbone of wplms. without these wplms will not work that is why we have restricted the deactivation of these plugins. that is not an issue. vibe custom types & course module were missing, i think that is why , your site was misbehaving.
    Please share your ftp credentials or cpanel. to fix these.
    EmiGrandOuest
    Participant
    Hi, I've just been to the website and cannot access the admin any more. I could see you got connected recently. Could you tell me what is wrong? Thanks for your quick answer (I need the website to be repaired by tomorrow).
    logan
    EmiGrandOuest
    Participant
    EmiGrandOuest
    Participant
    Hi, Logan I cleaned up the plugin file, removing third-party plugins and activating only the WPLMS mandatory ones. It worked. I'm now in the process of adding only the necessary other plugins and checking them one by one. No need for your intervention anymore, then. Thanks for your help.
    logan
    Hello, I have done this yesterday, as i told you : https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cqf3ieZUCt i was Installing mandatory plugins and your server stopped responding.
    I am glad that your issue is resolved. please let me know if it is resolved so that i can close this topic. And after putting all these efforts i can see you are not happy with my help. My apologies for that.
    EmiGrandOuest
    Participant
    Hi, Logan Thanks for your message. Please do not think I was unhappy about your help, that is not true. You reacted quickly and with precision to my problems. I suppose communication might have been difficult because of the distance and my particular circumstances – travelling back from Argentina to France, with little or no access to Internet while trying to solve my problem before today's deadline. No easy but your explanation and we made it! One last question: although I agree some plugins were missing, Vibe Course Module seemed to be the problem, and it's not the first time. I could also see on the forum that other people had had the same problem. Can you tell me more about that? Thanks for your help
    logan
    Dear friend, Thank you so much for your clarifications. i appreciate that. Yes sometimes it create issue because vibe course module / vibe custom types and there is other plugins which are backbone of wplms. they are dependent to each other, if they are of different versions they create code conflicts. that is why we recommend to keep them updated to its latest version always. they should be of same version. I hope i made my point clear, if you did not understand please let me know. Have a good day :)
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘Vibe Course Module updating > blank page’ is closed to new replies.