Video unit page not responsive and other vid questions

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns VideoVibe Video unit page not responsive and other vid questions

Tagged: ,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    masonwiley
    Participant
    I have a few issues...   I am using WPLMS for onoine video courses - and have bought and installed Vibe Video and mycred video add-on plugins as videos are hosted on vimeo. Here are my issues and/or questions: 1) When I click on a video unit in my course curriculum list it takes me to a page with just the video that i have entered in with mycred shortcode... but that page is not responsive. Here's an example: http://elevatorpitchlab.com/unit/ethics-chapter-2/?id=904 2) I know that in the past, media lock only worked with self-hosted videos. Is this still the case? Or can I set up media lock with my vimeo hosted videos. 3) How can I auto mark video unit complete when user has finished watching a video unit? How can I display this graphically to the user on the course page... so they can see which units they have watched? 4) What are my options for displaying to user on the course page, how far they have gotten to in completing the course? Thanks!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well if you have embeded vimeo video file using the video vibe wplms_vimeo shortcode then it would be responsive. There are also features in video vibe to auto mark complete unit and seek lock . Please check this link and videos on it : http://vibethemes.com/downloads/videovibe/
    masonwiley
    Participant
    Don't I need to embed with mycred video add-on link to be able to assign credit in the form of points for watching the video?   I would be happy to not have to use mycred video plugin if i could track students watching x hours of video content some other way.
    masonwiley
    Participant
    So looking more closely and better understanding - I would prefer to use Vibe Video over the mycred Video Add-On plugin as Vibe Video offers media lock and auto mark unit complete... plus is responsive which the mycred plugin is not! But I have 2 key questions: I need to track video units completed to award credit based on watching 12 hours. How can I do this without using the mycred plugin if I have all the videos as units within a single course? Is there some way to assign points per unit and track that that I cannot see? Or, is it more easily doable to separate the videos into individual courses and make the program a Learning Path? Does Video Vibe prevent downloading my Vimeo videos or copying and sharing video links? Or is this only possible by hosting on Amazon servers? Please please advise. Thanks!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    PReventing links is not available in video vibe .IT embeds the video as it is it gets fro vimeo . Tracking watch time is also not available as of now. But you can enable auto mark unit complete lock from video vibe settings and can track which units user has complted from course admin user stats : http://prntscr.com/fw127k
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Video unit page not responsive and other vid questions’ is closed to new replies.