videovibe media lock not working

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns VideoVibe videovibe media lock not working

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    kffaner
    Spectator
    i was told the new update made sure that media lock of wplms was working with video vibe but that is not the case for my website, please look into it because without media lock video vibe is useless as it does not prevent the user from simply clicking on mark this unit as complete button.
    kffaner
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well that was planned but since the seek lock was urgent issue and I did not have time to implement the media lock we have pushed this feature to next update . I will try my best to fetch some time to implement this as early as possible . thanks for all your patience .
    kffaner
    Spectator
    gotcha, i was not aware that it was pushed to next update so i assumed it was my website issue, thanks for letting know.
    Diana
    Participant
    @kffaner, Thanks for the patience
    kffaner
    Spectator
    ok i tried using video vibe wasted time changing the codes for 100 lessons to video vibe code and when i was done NONE OF THE VIDEOS were appearing lmao, just shows a blank page!!! This was mentioned before and i was reassured that was an individual error and had nothing to do with video vibe, clearly that is not the case. Please refund the money i paid for video vibe, i will not be using that add on.
    kffaner
    Spectator
    this is the error i get in browser inspect mode:   Failed to load resource: net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND
    kffaner
    Spectator
    it goes off and on, sometimes it works sometimes it does not and just shows blank page instead of a video, i cant have it like that.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    kffaner
    Spectator
    not true, and you guys need to figure it out, it is not true because i checked, vimeo was one, lesson 1 had old code with simple embed and it worked lesson 2 had video vibe code and showed a blank page, furthermore, if you go to insert media and into vimeo it would not even load the albums/collections when this was happening. This is clearly something to do either on your side or api side, either way it is not a properly functioning integration.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Can you please share a video of the issue, so that we can locate and fix it. Currently it seems we're not able to replicate the issue which means the origin of the issue could be something totally different.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘videovibe media lock not working’ is closed to new replies.