Vimeo configuration doubt

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns VideoVibe Vimeo configuration doubt

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    danibuu
    Participant
    Hello, I have a question. When I set the "Where can this video be embedded?" I do not vimeo for "Only on sites I choose". If I do this, teachers can not view their videos in the Vimeo library. They can incorporate, but can only view the video after it is incorporated. Am I doing something wrong or is it? How do you recommend doing this setup?
    danibuu
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well that is because in vimeo library the video is fetched as a normal user for preview not as a logged in .We have added the link on top of embed button for users to check the video .
    danibuu
    Participant
    This link only works if I check in the privacy settings of the video in the video that anyone can see this video. But if this link is shared, anyone can view it, even if I have defined that it can only be embedded in my domain. If I configure to only incorporate in my domain and hide from vimeo is safe, however the teacher will not be able to view the video. As a future update, I think it would be interesting if the name of the video appeared somewhere, to make it easier at the time the teacher will add it.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    yes it is already planned .I will show the name of the video there .
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Vimeo configuration doubt’ is closed to new replies.