Vimeo Errors

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns VideoVibe Vimeo Errors

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    ajacks
    Participant
    ajacks
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    these will appear in next update of video vibe plugin : Renaming of Vimeo Library (to Video Library) and Removal of Privacy and Domain restriction options...   yes at first it does creates album on vimeo for instrcutor when instructor first time opens the vimeo popup .then after reloading the page instrcutor can start uploading video and all in his album .this helps in grouping all of that instrcutor  related content into one album
    ajacks
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    1. Well i will try to automate  this process in upcoming updates .   2.  this is also a custom request . provide some time I will share a quick tip for this .
    ajacks
    Participant
    Thanks Alex, will await your response! cheers
    ajacks
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    To change " Vimeo Library " to video library please follow this tip : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/translate-using-loco-translate-plugin/  
    1. for instructor album feature : Well i have to look at the code again if we can create the album at that point itself when instructor opens the library .

ajacks
    Participant
    Hi Alex, any update on the instructor album? On a separate note I have discovered that it is more than 50% faster to upload directly on vimeo then through the Vimeo tab in Add Media.In fact it fails a majority of the time, and I have to refresh the page and restart the upload... any thoughts?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • The topic ‘Vimeo Errors’ is closed to new replies.