vimeo video in apps

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns VideoVibe vimeo video in apps

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    sajjat
    Participant
    Hello, I am using pro service of vimeo and I have binded my domain (XXXXXX.com) to protect my content and the embed working fine in website but facing problem in app. Now, I have the following questions: 1) In website the shortcode [iframevideo] is showing. 2) the vimeo video is not comming up in app showing (Because of its privacy settings, this video cannot be played here.) I understand it is showing because the video is binded by domain name. But for app which domain I should allow ?? 3) I an using sort of following code for embead : [iframevideo][vimeo 386831576 w=560 h=315][/iframevideo] but in the app the normal vimeo video flickers (comes and goes, comes and goes) thus it is unplayable and unwatchable. Please help in this regards.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well we contacted vimeo on this. There is no way to allow the video to be played on the app , we have a feature in app to enable to view units in in app browser which opens your your direct unit url where your vimeo unit is present. This is the only way to make it work right now with domain protected videos . Well we do not know what [vimeo 386831576 w=560 h=315] this does , we recommend you to use the iframe embed code between the iframevideo shortcodes like this :
    [iframevideo]
    <iframe src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/468653531" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; fullscreen" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/iframevideo] 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘vimeo video in apps’ is closed to new replies.