What happened to some of my styling?

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues What happened to some of my styling?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    I was working on my site and all of a sudden I see changes... Colors of the unit navigation have change das well as the lines above the menu items in the header are added... I added some custom code, but nothing had to do with color.. And I updated the Mollie payment plugin... See this screenshot. Can you help me fix it? In the screenshot you also see how it was/I want it to be...
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    You can change the Single menu dark background color from wp-admin ->Appearance -> Customize -> Body. Refer : http://prntscr.com/jwoim8
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    I played around with red and purple. The red did change (but was already good with a very light grey). It's the purple background color that is disfunctioning.. It stays dark grey when in fact it needs to be white; fff. Can you help?
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    I fixed the unit menu myself. But can't seem to delete the line above the menu items when hovering with the mouse. I tried this: .elegant header nav>.menu>li.current_page_item>a { border-top-color: #ffffff00; }
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    It worked like a charm. Thank you, Mark. You can close this topic.
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    Thanks for confirmation, closing this topic as your issue was resolved.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘What happened to some of my styling?’ is closed to new replies.