When i Upload video, it's stuck anytime at 82%

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns VideoVibe When i Upload video, it's stuck anytime at 82%

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    nicemaster
    Spectator
    and i'm not sure about "Re-generate token"  and On vimeo developer at Upload Access like this. Thank for help me Nattapan
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok please share your site url , admin credentials and a valid ftp credentials to check this issue at your end  . PS :mark reply as private while sharing ,
    nicemaster
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok I checked your site but could not find why this is happening in your site . I checked your error log but could not find any errors . You site is not recording any php errors at all . Even when I deliberately added a php syntax error that error does not showed up in the error log . Please contact your webhost and ask them why errors are not recording in error_log in your site  ? Once I see where the error is appearing on your server I will be able to resolve the issue .  
    nicemaster
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok I was able to debug this issue to somewhat .Issue is appearing while uploading file to the vimeo . I need to check your vimeo account settings . Please share your vimeo account details with us to check this issue . PS: mark reply as private while sharing .
    nicemaster
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok I found the issue . The issue is appearing because vimeo has changed the upload process .They no longer the upload process that we use . refer : https://developer.vimeo.com/api/changelog We need to update our process according to them . I also added support tickets to vimeo for this . There will be update releasing for this early next week . track : https://trello.com/c/OcA0x7uN
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay fixed the issue at your end  .Will be releasing update for this .
    nicemaster
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well that depends on your server post_max_size and upload_max_filesize in php configuration . Please contact your webhost and ask them to increase these in php configuration .
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘When i Upload video, it's stuck anytime at 82%’ is closed to new replies.