Which plugin do you recommend to export users to a multisite site?

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Which plugin do you recommend to export users to a multisite site?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    danibuu
    Participant
    Hey guys, Which plugin do you recommend to export users to a multisite site? I need a plugin that shows the user and which site he is on. It would be perfect if the website, the name of the student and the course he is enrolled in are shown.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    The site title itself could be a differentiating factor to display user on which sub-site she is on. You can also configure different logo icons for the sites to indicate user the sub-site she is on. The courses are specific to a sub-site. The users are general for all sites. Please let me know if this does not help. I am not aware of any plugin that indicates which sub-site the user is in and that could be mainly becuase you can configure different sub-sites differently with different logo and titles.
    Veronica
    hi there is no plugin to perform this mentioned functionality, show courses can't be done with the third partly plugins
    danibuu
    Participant
    Hello Mr.Vibe and Veronica, What I need to know is this. - export all users from the multisite. - be able to choose which subsite I want to export users from. - know how many users are enrolled and which course they are on. - know if you are an active user on this course or if the course is over. - in which subsite he is taking a course. Too bad you don't. This is an important feature for us to control. How can I make this control. Does it have to be manual? If you have a lot of users, it will be impossible. This is an important resource for you to think about in the future.
    Veronica
    hi first please, confirm if you are using this plugin: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/wplms-multisite-usermeta-fix/
    danibuu
    Participant
    Hello, I wasn't using it. But now installed.
    danibuu
    Participant
    I understand that it fixes some problem in the database regarding users. Does it do this automatically after installing or need to configure?
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    It starts working automatically. this needs to be installed from the very beginning otherwise you will have to run sync- functions in WP admin - LMS- Settings - functions
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    we can take this as a customisation request. Let me know if the requirements are as above or there is some adition to it ?
    danibuu
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    hi see according to your requirement we can create a widget like this: http://prntscr.com/1z0yr46 but in this user session is not available
    danibuu
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.