woo commerce emails

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting woo commerce emails

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    davidlee733
    Participant
    Hi Any way to remove the [ COURSE : ] that shows in woo commerce emails that are sent out? Tried altering this on woo settings but it can't be done.
    davidlee733
    Participant
    <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; caret-color: #4b4d4d; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;">Hi</p> <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; caret-color: #4b4d4d; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;">Any way to remove the [COURSE: ] emails that are sent out? Tried altering this on woo settings but it can't be done.</p>
    davidlee733
    Participant
    Hi Any way to remove the [COURSE: ] emails that are sent out? Tried altering this on woo settings but it can't be done.
    Diana
    Participant
    @davidlee733 If the emails are sent then it cannot be undone
    davidlee733
    Participant
    Yes I realise I can't alter something which is already sent. How do you remove this for future purchases? There is a hook which gets this in the woo commerce settings. I need to know where this can be altered. Can you please read through this message fully and answer with as much information as possible.
    Diana
    Participant
    @davidlee733 This is totally handled by woocommerce so we cannot alter anything in the woocommerce code. So I read this document and hope this works well. You can paste this code in the functions.php file if you are using Blank child theme or you can paste this code in wplms customizer > wplms-customizer.php file as well. doc: https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/unhookremove-woocommerce-emails/ You can also customize woocommerce order emails: https://www.cloudways.com/blog/how-to-customize-woocommerce-order-emails/
    davidlee733
    Participant
    Hi The hook that is outputting this is in woocommerce_email_order_details. The course associated to the product is being displayed as meta. Is there a way to link a course with a product but not have the course name as meta data?
    Diana
    Participant
    @davidlee733, Paste this code in wp-admin > Plugins > Editor > Select WPLMS Customizr Plugin > wplms-customizer.php add_action('init', 'remove_course_name_from_email'); function remove_course_name_from_email(){ remove_action( 'woocommerce_order_item_name', 'vibe_view_woocommerce_order_course_details' ); } And this will remove the course title from the email
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘woo commerce emails’ is closed to new replies.