woocommerce not working as it should

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting woocommerce not working as it should

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    neerajramnani
    Spectator
    hi, i updated to woocommerce 2.5 yesterday and it seems it has created problems with my wplms theme 1.9.9.1. some of the errrors are: -> on homepage (www.growthfoundation.in), below the products the image of the instructor, and in the testimonials, isn't getting adjusted. -> on product page, http://www.growthfoundation.in/product/i-m-ace-internet-marketing-certification-course/, the woocommerce tabs aren't working as they should. Pls suggest how to resolve this error. I do not mind sharing the login credentials if the vibe team would like to take a look. i'm also curious if the errors are because of: <p style="margin: 0.5em 0px; font-size: 13px; line-height: 1.5; padding: 2px; color: #444444; font-family: 'Open Sans', sans-serif;"><span style="font-weight: 600;">Your theme (WPLMS) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files.</span> These files may need updating to ensure they are compatible with the current version of WooCommerce. You can see which files are affected from the system status page. If in doubt, check with the author of the theme.</p>  
    neerajramnani
    Spectator
    I believe the problem is with Vibe Custom Types across everywhere on the site, and not with Woocommerce. Here are the issues I've noticed so far: 1) On about page, the tabs (which appear on the left in default package), are not appearing as they should. See screenshot attached. 2) Other tabs like testimonials etc  aren't appearing as they should 3) Woocommerce product page tabs aren't appearing as they should 4) On clicking Login, there's no dropdown. THIS IS URGENT, PLS HELP.
    neerajramnani
    Spectator
    Got it to work by removing the Vibe ShortCodes 2.0 plugin and reinstalling 1.9.9.1 version.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please update all your plugins and theme, we have tested them with woocomerce 2.5 and it works fine. After updating your plugins and theme please resave permalinks and clear your browser cache. Please let us know if this helps.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘woocommerce not working as it should’ is closed to new replies.