"WP QuickLaTeX" formulas Latex in answer explanations

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting "WP QuickLaTeX" formulas Latex in answer explanations

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    sacinoweb
    Spectator
    I found this topic explaning about latex on WPLMS here but the solution not be explained on the topic.
    Develepor says: I am adding same fix in update so that you do not need to add the fix again . So now please dont worry about the update .
    I have a updated theme and doens't work. Anyone can help?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, Can you please share the shortcode of the latext you are adding, we'll check if the latext is added properly or not.
    sacinoweb
    Spectator
    Hi, The latex code is exact like the example of WP QuickLaTeX, look: [latexpage] (I tried to put this shortcode in answer too, but don't work.) \[ 2^{2}(x-1)(x+3) \] In the question he work, but in the answer not.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, Can you please share a screenshot of the issue, because right now I am unable to understand how its working in your website and how its not. OR Share the the quiz url and the credentials to check it on your website. PS: Please mark your reply as private while sharing the credentials.
    sacinoweb
    Spectator
    Hi Latiyan, An progress?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, Please refer my previous reply, I asked for a screenshot or the quiz url and the admin credentials to check the issue on your website.
    sacinoweb
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, I am not sure if you want the issue to be checked on your website. You have shared the question url, I asked you for the quiz url where I can replicate the issue on your website. Should I go through your every quiz to check in which quiz this question is connected. If you want the issue to be checked then please share the correct details I asked earlier, please share the quiz url to check the issue on your website.
    sacinoweb
    Spectator
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    sacinoweb
    Spectator
    Hi, Return?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, This bug is not fixed yet, we were busy with wplms App release and therefore we couldn't fix it. We'll fix this in the next update.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘"WP QuickLaTeX" formulas Latex in answer explanations’ is closed to new replies.