WPLMS 4 is Notworking On Mobile

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues WPLMS 4 is Notworking On Mobile

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    deborshibd
    Spectator
    Afeter updateing my website to 4+ website dashboarld is no longer openig on real mobile device.. also th user can"t playing antying also the login sking is blinking ant some time not working and continue course button takes to unwanted course suppose if i open "networing coursse" it takes me to "software devolopment course" on desktop but on mobile it show blank page .. please help me.. my site url : https://technicalbangla.com/
    Scott Lang
    For blinking login button add this custom css to Appearance>Customizer>custom css a.vibebp-login:hover,a.vibebp-login a:hover {
        transform: none;
    } Also please make sure your theme version is 4.03 which is newly released.
    deborshibd
    Spectator
    website dashboarld is no longer openig on real mobile device.. also th user can"t playing antying
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi this was appearing because the " Single Member Profile View " was set to members only . I set it to all to fix that in wplms 4.0 there are to profiles already one that you create member card or member layout for public and other the react app that load .
    deborshibd
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    Is this issue resolved? Because you marked it as resolved Can, we close this topic?
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘WPLMS 4 is Notworking On Mobile’ is closed to new replies.