WPLMS Admin Pages not saving

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting WPLMS Admin Pages not saving

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    soulshakepower
    Spectator
    Hi, For the past 2 weeks, once in a while the pages set in admin > wplms > Course manager, Buddypress, Misc, etc.) become set to "none". All of them, see screenshot. I can't figure out why it does this, but it's very annoying.. mostly because people are unable to take the courses unless I go back there and re-assign all the pages.. Do you have an idea what can cause this? My main plugins are WPML with 2 languages, PMpro, woocommerce, visual composer, W3cache.. All plugins and theme up to date. Thanks for you help!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    This issue can either be connected to your web host or someone with admin access. We have so far not experienced this issue neither has anyone ever reported it. Make sure you're not resetting the settings as the buttons are adjacent to each other. If you can replicate this issue it would be really great if you can share the steps to replicate it and we would debug this asap.
    soulshakepower
    Spectator
    Hi, I found the scenario causing the WPLMS take this course page etc. to be removed: If I edit an option in WPLMS>any settings when I am on my secondary language, and save, it messes up the pages so I have to re-set all of them. I'll be careful now when editing WPLMS options to be on my primary language. It is tricky though! Maybe take note of this, I'll let you know if by editing it from the right language I get the issue again. Cheers!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well there is something that resetting the value in database for these settings .Or changing the settings . This is really a weird issue as none of the user has reported this . I would need proper steps how this is happening in your site . Not sure if wpml is capable of manipulating wplms options as these are saved in wp-options table and wpml would need the key to delete or update this data .  
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘WPLMS Admin Pages not saving’ is closed to new replies.