WPLMS Attendance Module

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Attendance WPLMS Attendance Module

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ramietech
    Spectator
    As per the instruction, i have installed the WPLMS attendance module, in the course edit,i have enabled the attendance module but when I try to click on ADMIN section of any course, the page is not showing. And also I cant see attendance widgets. In the console I get this error :-
    1. multidatespicker.js?ver=1.6.6:491 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property '_hideDatepicker' of undefined
    2. multidatespicker.js?ver=1.6.6:161 Uncaught TypeError: $this.datepicker is not a function
    Please help me ASAP Thank you
    Diana
    Participant
    @ramietech Here is the article section of wplms attendance: https://wplms.io/support/article-categories/wplms-attendance/ Make sure you are using the updated version If your issue is still not resolved then do share your site URL with admin credentials so I can check the same on your site Make sure to mark your reply as private while sharing credentials
    ramietech
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    ramietech
    Spectator
    Thank you so much for the reply, Can't see attendance widgets want to show attendance in Super Admin, Instructor and Student Dashboard. Can you please help.
    Diana
    Participant
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘WPLMS Attendance Module’ is closed to new replies.