WPLMS Category name broken issue

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Translation issues WPLMS Category name broken issue

Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    KAIST
    Spectator
    <span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;">Hi.</span> When I try to use category name with korean . (소프트웨어(Software)) the category name is broken. (like this image link below) https://imgur.com/a/x059vDT   I think this is encoding problem. Maybe.. Do you have any idea how to fix this issue?
    logan
    Hey, this is not an encoding problem. please let me know if you are using cache or minification plugin.?? Please deactivate all your third party plugins and then re save the permalinks again. then check the issue will be resolved. else if above does not work share your wp-admin credentials and page url in a private reply. i will check this. Good luck.
    KAIST
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    logan

Hello,

Add this given script in your wp-admin -> WPLMS -> footer -> google anaylitics script :

<script>

jQuery(document).ready(function(){

jQuery('.breadcrumbs li span').html(decodeURIComponent(jQuery('.breadcrumbs li span').text()));

});

</script>

let me know if it works. G'Luck
    KAIST
    Spectator
    It works! great! awesome! thank you. can I ask why adding google anaystic code is resolve my problem? thank you
    logan
    Hey There, The problem is with your language. sometimes it does not decode over internet front end. that is why we wrote some codes to make it work. *google analytics block is just a label. i understand it creates confusion sometimes. we add extra script codes here. there is nothing related too the google. Cheers ! If you find our information to be helpful & you wouldn’t mind leaving a review, we would really appreciate that! Reviews help us to not only improve our products and services but also to let others know that we care about delivering the best quality. Here: https://themeforest.net/item/wplms-learning-management-system/reviews/6780226 If I can be of assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me again. Thanks & Regards :)
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘WPLMS Category name broken issue’ is closed to new replies.