wplms chat setup

Home Forums WPLMS Live WPLMS Chat wplms chat setup

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    kubestudio
    Participant
    Hi i try my luck here cse im not getting support on other problems   i have purchased your chat plugin ( By the way i paid 29 here but inside the wplms says 19 ...  ) right so i try to set it up and it asks me for a google console and firesomething..   i try to follow your video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYlYBGfvHas   but its completely outdated and my screens don't show the same.   Please can you provide a step by step guide to install the chat? all i need is a chat where people can talk during my live events ( that shows their username in the site ) and a online chat for people in the site who need help with something that allows for offline messages.   We were using a plugin that had a conflict with your theme, and your staff advised to use this but i think its way too complicated, asking me to set up an account for firewhatever etc.. seems too complicated for a simple chat plugin-   help please
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Moving this topic to appropriate category. Please try to create topics in appropriate categories to avoid unnecessary delay. There is a forum for WPLMS Chat, so the topics created in appropriate categories are attended first.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    You will need to add us as administrator for your firebase project. Or maybe we can connect via Teamviewer to fix this. You can use our gmail id : [email protected] and [email protected] to add in firebase.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘wplms chat setup’ is closed to new replies.