WPLMS S3 Issues

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS S3 WPLMS S3 Issues

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    foxycleop
    Spectator
    Dear Mr. Vibes:
    1. Your WPLMS s3 1.2.2 does not work. Period.

2. I am using your older version of the plugin 1.0 and it used to work fine.....until I updated the theme and plugins. Now there are problems with that as well.

It still works partially. I will explain the issues as follows: (i) When inserting files within Units, the mp3 files and attachments work fine. But the video does not show up - it shows up in the form of a clickable link - when you click on the link the video opens up in a new window. This problem did not exist previously. (ii) Obviously the video doesn't show up in the Free unit popups. Surprisingly, on the free unit popups the video link does not show up but rather the video image shows up. In any case you guys need to spend some time fixing the WPLMS S3 plugin.    

MrVibe
    Keymaster
    1. That's not correct. There is just 1 pending bug which is related to the 2. i : Do you have any code which modifies the default behaviour or videos ? Have you installed any plugin which impacts the wordpress video behavior ? ii. Please share the credentials.  
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Ok, checking your site. I have got the credentials from another topic, it seems this issue has been pending from a long time. I will be working on WPLMS S3 and WPLMS WooCommerce this week, so would like to resolve all the pending issues. Thanks for patience.
    foxycleop
    Spectator
    I will provide access in a bit...the password is different
    foxycleop
    Spectator
    ok...based on your comment I deactivated all the plugins and found that there was a conflict...so the WPLMS S3 plugin 1.0 version is working for me....1.2.2 never worked for me. Also, the video/audio files dont open on the FREE UNIT POPUPS.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘WPLMS S3 Issues’ is closed to new replies.