wpml and translated course page

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting wpml and translated course page

Tagged: ,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    StudioLeBus
    Participant
    Hello, for some reasons I have a new problem with wpml and the courses page... In english (base language) all is fine, but When loading the french version of "all courses page", it first start loading the good french versions of the courses, but when loading is complete it replaces the french courses by the english items :( Look here at the translated page : https://www.guitarsession.net/fr/les-cours/ When loading you can see the french titles of the courses are good, but then when it's loaded it's replaced by the english one ! and it links to the english courses instead of the french ones... It's doing that only on this page wpml works good on other pages. Looks like there is an ajax query refreshing the list and bypassing wpml ??? I use 3.9 version and all plugins are updated... What should I do ? Can you assist resolving this issue ? Thanks in advance Dan
    jamz99
    Participant
    having the same problem
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    StudioLeBus
    Participant
    Hello thanks for your answer but you should have look closer at you video. The name are close but they are changing ! Look at the first course name while it's loading: "Stella by starlight Transcription Guitare" and when it's loaded the name is: " Stella by starlight Guitar Tablature" There is a problem with this loading process of courses (And on all other archive page all is ok) And if you try to click on the course while it's loading you go on the french course, but when it's loaded you go on the english version... All other parts of site are working good with wpml,it has clearly something to do with the loading process (is there some ajax or something ??) of this page wich is from wplms ! Thanks for your help
    Diana
    Participant
    We are using Buddypress Functionality here that's it. None of our users using WPML reported such kind of issue. I can have a look for one on your site with the settings and other things if you want
    StudioLeBus
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    StudioLeBus
    Participant
    Hello thanks for your answer, but when I try to put a page in the setting of buddypress in french language, for some reason it set to blank the whole english pages settings :( so it's not possible to set pages in both french and english settings of buddypress !!! I have all plugins up to date... please assist thanks for your help !
    StudioLeBus
    Participant
    OH And of course if I set back the page budipress setting in english the french settings get blank again ! :( thanks for your help
    Diana
    Participant
    Please ping me tomorrow, I can only check settings and other functionalities because in terms of WPML code, I have no idea about how it detects which page to show in which language
    StudioLeBus
    Participant
    Hello, well wpml loads first the good french lessons but it looks like there is some javascript refreshing the list after loading and putting again the english one !
    StudioLeBus
    Participant
    Also it's not doing the problem when you are logged in ! I tried to desactivate all non essential plug in but the problem is still here :( :(
    StudioLeBus
    Participant
    ping
    StudioLeBus
    Participant
    Hello ! any chance to have help on this ? thanks in advance !
    Diana
    Participant
    Can you please ping me tomorrow, because I checked almost everything but could not found anything
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • The topic ‘wpml and translated course page’ is closed to new replies.