wpml & wplms pages

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues wpml & wplms pages

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    badwi
    Spectator
    I've using wpml in my site with 2 language (English & Arabic) I've installed all wpml plugins ( buddypress Multilingual & wplms_wpml ...etc) but there is a problem with integration that ( when choose buddypress pages in one language then pages in other language deleted also in wplms setting When I chose <span style="font-family: -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, 'Segoe UI', Roboto, Oxygen-Sans, Ubuntu, Cantarell, 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif; font-size: 15.4px; font-weight: bold;">Edit Course Page for example </span>in English lang. it delete from other lang. Also I have been involved in a number of courses in one language but in my dashboard the courses do not show in other language, Knowing that I have added courses on all languages see link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1gjChJ6ZzWsVkozY3BtTWRiMW8/view?usp=drivesdk    
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Also I have been involved in a number of courses in one language but in my dashboard the courses do not show in other language, Well that is because you are not actually enrolled in the courses in other language .Note here that each course is treated as individual no matter if its a copy in other language . about edit course page can you please check if it is not working in front end also .Try opening a course in arabix then try editing by clicking on edit course link in course menu ,check if it works or not .
    badwi
    Spectator
    Well that is because you are not actually enrolled in the courses in other language But this causes confusion for the user, then I want display courses based on the current language see link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1gjChJ6ZzWsOWtaZ21nd1JTTDA/view?usp=drivesdk about edit course page can you please check if it is not working in front end also .Try opening a course in arabix then try editing by clicking on edit course link in course menu ,check if it works or not. Edit course in Arabic lang work as fine And Edit course link appears in the courses page but other lang the button disapper see link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1gjChJ6ZzWsWGtXbnJaeS1TUlE/view?usp=drivesdk and https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1gjChJ6ZzWsVExza1hWRW5xZzg/view?usp=drivesdk
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for pointing these issues, I have marked these as a bug and it will be fixed in the next update of wplms.
    waytogo
    Spectator
    I also have the delete pages/entries problem. Is there already any solution for that?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This has been fixed in the recent version of wplms theme . Please make sure that your theme is updated to latest version .
    waytogo
    Spectator
    Today I updated everything (!), theme, plugins, wpml but I still have the problem with the empty fields under Settings => BuddyPress => Pages. I also tried this on a fresh Wordpress installation with only BuddyPress, Buddypress Multilingual, WPML and a standard theme and it is not working there. This is what WPML told me, after I asked the support. They said that this would be normal. The only thing which is working is the switch between the pages under WPLMS => Course Manager. So I guess this is a Buddypress / BuddyPress Multilingual thing which at the end works but doesn't behave like you showed it in your tutorial video!?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes the issue was fixed in WPLMS => Course Manager. for settings buddypress ,that is not our theme issue .that is origianlly wpml and buddypress compatibility issue . Although you just need to set the pages in main(original) language .It does not matter if the page are shown there or not for other languages . You just need to make sure that you have added a translated   page for your original  language page with wpml .
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘wpml & wplms pages’ is closed to new replies.