Youtube video protection

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Youtube video protection

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ITLJames
    Participant
    Hey all - I am using youtube embedded videos to deliver content and am looking for best practices to ensure only my registered members get to see them. I have placed them on Youtube as unlisted - but am wondering if I should do them as private (but am unsure as to how I make it so my clients then can see them once registered) Anyone else set theirs up yet? How did you do it?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, You can add the videos in the course units then the users will have to register on the website to enroll into the course and after enrolling only they can see the course units.
    ITLJames
    Participant
    Yes I have done that but I was wondering how the video can be protected so the registered user does not just share them around etc
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    Well one way is to upload your videos to video hosting provider like vimeo or wistia . Other way is to use jW player plugin refer :https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/using-jwplayer-with-wplms/ but jw player might not be supported in our wplms app.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Youtube video protection’ is closed to new replies.