Amazon S3 Transfer Acceleration speed

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS S3 Amazon S3 Transfer Acceleration speed

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    hemant_832003
    Participant
    How can we use Amazon S3 Transfer Acceleration speed in your Amazon S3 plugin ? Amazon S3 Transfer Acceleration has "-" in name, so it will not work with your S3 plugin then how can we use this ? Because we can't change Amazon S3 acceleration bucket name.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well we do not have any knowledge on this .This beyond our scope .
    hemant_832003
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Unfortunately as stated earlier we're providing support for the theme and the addons not for user sites and requirements. Im sorry I wont be able to help you any further on this.  
    hemant_832003
    Participant
    I think Amazon S3 is your plugin. where should I contact for this ?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well you are talking about a totally new feature which is never mentioned in s3 description . If you feel that we should integrate wplms s3 with it then please create a feature request in feature request forums .Based on number upvotes we will decide whether to add this feature or not .
    SAM
    Spectator
    It is disappointing to know that your plugin don't support Transfer Acceleration as it is must have feature for faster loading of the files according to the region. It basically generates a new endpoint in S3 which can deliver files according to the region. The endpoint will automatically determine and load the file from the endpoint. So, you don't have to do much coding and will only need to add support to accept new endpoints [custom endpoints for Transfer Acceleration]
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Unfortunately its not present in wplms you can create a feature request for this in our feature request form and we'll try adding this feature in our future updates.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Amazon S3 Transfer Acceleration speed’ is closed to new replies.