App feature

Tagged: ,

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    jmu289
    Participant
    Hi, Is there any feature, or do you have a suggestion, on a way to turn my WPLMS course into an App? My customers love the course but they keep asking for it as an app (rather than logging into my website and using the mobile adjusted website). Have you ever seen anyone do this? Or do you have any suggestions on how to go about this? I'm not sure if it's possible, it's something my audience has been asking for so just wondering if it's doable.   Thanks!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    jmu289
    Participant
    Awesome! So this syncs with my current WPLMS courses? Meaning users that already have access to a course can use this app to access everything on their phone?
    jmu289
    Participant
    And another question...should I buy the single license or the extended license? I am the only one that creates courses, I sell courses directly to the students. I have the regular license for WPLMS. I assume I also want a regular license for the app? And will this show in the app store on IOS/Microsoft for users to download for free without visiting my site?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, Yes, it will sync all the courses with the app. ---------------------- If you want to sell courses from the app then you should buy extended license but if you do not want to sell your courses through app then go for the regular license. ---------------------- Yes you can upload the app on IOS or google play.
    jmu289
    Participant
    Thank you, so the regular license is only if I want to offer free courses? What if a user buys the course from my website, would they still be able to sync the course to the app if I have a regular license?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, Yes if the user is buying the courses from website then also its fine with regular license. But if users are purchasing the courses from the app then you need extended license.
    jmu289
    Participant
    I purchased the extended license. Now what? It's not clear what the next step is and I can't find any documentation on how to get the app setup. Could you provide some assistance? Thanks!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please register on wplms.io first for that. If you are not into that much coding stuff and want use to generate your app then you can order customization here( link  ). OR if you want it do it by yourself then pleae follow these courses : http://wplms.io/course/how-to-install-ionic/ http://wplms.io/course/getting-started-with-wplms-mobile-app/
    jmu289
    Participant
    Thank you, it seems like this documentation and customization should be easier to find. Maybe an email after purchase would help other buyers know how to start getting setup. Also, is there a test app or anything I can use to see what needs to be customized? For the customizations, I'm given all of the following options but I don't know what half of these are and I don't know what it looks like if I don't choose to customize. Any help?
    • Change logo
    • Change Icon and Splash screen
    • Change Basic Color Settings
    • Translation Strings
    • Change Tabs
    • Change App Menu
    • Remove Profile Tabs
    • Google Login (Custom Google project)
    • Facebook Login (Custom FB App)
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well for app support please create topics on wplms.io (link) . Or if you have made your customization request then you may find your topic here : https://wplms.io/forums/forum/app-customisation/  I guess your topic was not created successfully on wplms.io , Please go to this link and try ordering another customization : http://wplms.io/app/app-customization/ After filling up your form note down your topic link and try accessing that link . If still you find issues then please share your email id and username that you used to register on wplms.io .I will create your customization topic and we will then continue there for the customizations .
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    PS : please share your email and username in private reply .
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘App feature’ is closed to new replies.