Appointment Configuration

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Appointments Appointment Configuration

Tagged: 

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    wailokcc
    Blocked
    Thanks look forward to hearing from you
    Diana
    Participant
    @wailokcc, I am going to reply you in an hour over email with proper screenshots and explanations(about solution) please wait
    wailokcc
    Blocked
    I can't believe that after 3 weeks of your "promises" and delayed "work", your solution is "THIS IS NOT AN ISSUE"...........
    At that time, the schedules type will be visible as "undefined" when the option will be removed
    That is my issue. How come it became a solution????????????????? Where are the second and third issues? Are they not issues as well.........???????? If you don't want to support me, please refund the WPLMS theme, all addons, and all the supports fees in the past 2 years to me please. All your products have NEVER worked at all. Both of us are wasting the time of each other.
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    wailokcc
    Blocked
    You made me speechless. I understood your explanations! I understood your explanations! I understood your explanations! BUT YOU ARE MISUNDERSTOOD THE PROBLEM! 1 question: HAVE YOU WATCHED THE VIDEO I SHARED????????????????????? You repeated these "explanations" over 1 MONTH, but you NEVER reproduce the steps that I provided you, and keep saying that this is not the problem. My steps were that:
    1. I added the code and removed appointment type(Free slots) BEFORE RE-CREATING THE TIMESLOT
    2. I then re-created a schedule - appointment type(Free slots) AFTER ADDING THE CODE
    3. The newly created timeslot still SHOWED UNDERINED
    Please refund if you still insist that:
    the schedule which was already created will not show any other value and instead of that it will show "Undefined"
    I repeated that I created the timeslot after changed the code for MANY TIMES.  I then asked you to spend few minutes to watch the video and you agreed. How come you spent 1 month to resolve the issue and still did not understand? I don't know how I can explain it better as well. Surely we do not want to waste our time, but we are just wasting our time. Re
    Diana
    Participant
    wailokcc
    Blocked
    Diana
    Participant
    @wailokcc, checking now.... I will definitely update you today. I can totally understand your anger
    wailokcc
    Blocked
    Diana
    Participant
    wailokcc
    Blocked
    Updated the addon, please fix
    Diana
    Participant
    @wailokcc, Okay please wait I will add the fix by today. you need not to wait for so long
    wailokcc
    Blocked
    No file received as of now. Why don't you change and test it directly on my site?
    wailokcc
    Blocked
    Since this issue is related to the customisation, I was not disappointed with this result very much, but highly disappointed about your attitude towards the issues of my site last month. For now, please help resolve the 2nd issue stated on 13 Feb: I created a timeslot on 25-26 Feb and immediately saw that the 25's one disappeared. No one booked it. (Video 0:07 - 1:13) (Don't focus on "25-26 Feb". I just created a timeslot on Apr and still disappeared.) Please kindly watch the previous video for details and reproduce this issue on my site. It seems that it is a plugin's bug, and I tested and failed on v1.5 as well.
Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • The topic ‘Appointment Configuration’ is closed to new replies.