Certificate styling alignment

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Certificate styling alignment

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    leoduquette
    Participant
    I'm hoping I'm just missing something simple here, but no matter what I do, my text will not align center! Any help appreciated. This is for the Certificate   this is my code: certificat_2</p> <p class="mycertificate_student_name" style="text-align: center;">[certificate_student_name]</p> <p class="mycertificate_course" style="text-align: center;">[certificate_course]</p> <p class="mycourse_completion_date" style="text-align: center;">[course_completion_date]</p> My custom class: leocertificate Custom CSS: .leocertificate .mycertificate_student_name{ position:absolute; text-size:25px; text-align:center; top: 250px; } .leocertificate .mycertificate_course{ position: absolute; top: 300px; } .leocertificate .mycourse_completion_date{ position: absolute; top: 370px; }    
    In your screenshot everything seems to be center aligned. can you please pin point your issue.
    leoduquette
    Participant
    That is the jpg image that has centered text. Here is a screen capture of the actual certificate.
    Can you please give me your admin credentials PS: Remember to mark the reply as private.
    leoduquette
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    This reply has been marked as private.
    parbri
    Participant
    Hello. I have the same problem. What was the solution? Thanks  
    @parbri Please elaborate your query with screenshots, also provide us your certificate link. We will provide you the css according to your certificate. PS: Create a new topic for your issue as i will not be able to privately reply you here.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Certificate styling alignment’ is closed to new replies.