Certificate with wrong marks and/or not showing up

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Certificate with wrong marks and/or not showing up

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    dfarjoun
    Spectator
    Hi, Today a student sent me a print screen of his certificate. The date is not showing up. The percentage of the total marks is wrong (it's 90 out of 100 and it's showing 2%). At my end, I couldn't even open the certificate when entering his account. I tried using chrome and safari. Same behavior.
    dfarjoun
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    dfarjoun
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    we have added some improvements in the recent version of wplms regarding certificates .Now we save the certificate as image when it is generated and next the image shows to the user instead of loading the certificate again .
    IF image is not generated properly then please follow this tip to regenrate certificate : https://vibethemes.com/documentation/wplms/knowledge-base/improvements-in-wplms-certificates/
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I regenerated the certificate for that user and now the updated marks showed . Please check and confirm again .
    dfarjoun
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well you need to visit that user profile and regenerate the certificate for her . Please check my previous reply : we have added some improvements in the recent version of wplms regarding certificates .Now we save the certificate as image when it is generated and next the image shows to the user instead of loading the certificate again . IF image is not generated properly then please follow this tip to regenrate certificate : https://vibethemes.com/documentation/wplms/knowledge-base/improvements-in-wplms-certificates/ Follow the tip above to regenerate certificate for that user.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Certificate with wrong marks and/or not showing up’ is closed to new replies.