Chat WPLMS

Home Forums WPLMS Live WPLMS Chat Chat WPLMS

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    mirador360
    Spectator
    Hi, i updated the plugins. but don't working yet
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please try creating a new account on app disabling your custom login .IT should , its just that when you login with our login form we authenticate the user to firebase as well to access the database hits and function the whole chat .
    mirador360
    Spectator
    Hi, it dont work.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    mirador360
    Spectator
    It's done.
    Scott Lang
    Sorry for the late reply we are already working on your issue. we are checking the issue and let you know regarding that.
    mirador360
    Spectator
    Ok, i am waiting
    Scott Lang
    We have found firebase credentials are missing Please add here from your firebase project https://prnt.sc/133s5hf' Checking issue with own firebase credential.
    mirador360
    Spectator
    I took it out because it was causing mistakes. but I added the mail of Alex as an administrator in firebase, so he can add those credentials to that you can test it and see with your eyes self. So this don't work.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    One thing to keep in mind that user has to login with wplms front end login popup in order to make the chat work . At first page load is user has not logged in before it wont work but on second page load it will work .Also as you are using bp single page it will work on that page only right now . If you want it to work on all pages then enable global login from wp-admin -> vibebp -> settings.
    mirador360
    Spectator
    thanks, it works!
    Scott Lang
    Let me know if we can close this thread. If you have any other issues please create a topic and let us know.
Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • The topic ‘Chat WPLMS’ is closed to new replies.