Course content don't show v2.0

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Course content don't show v2.0

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    [email protected]
    Participant
    Hello I've got a problem, since the upgrade to the version 2.0, I can't see the contents of the courses.
    • I desactivate all the third party
    • I clear the cache
    • I saved the permalinks
    Nothing change. Can you help me please.
    [email protected]
    Participant
    Screenshot
    [email protected]
    Participant
    Can you have a look, here are the credentials of my website. Thanks URL : http://www.educamundis.com/wp-admin Login : vibethemes pass : vibethemes
    alejandronovas
    Spectator
    it also occurs to me, and other problems
    andres
    Spectator
    Y a mi también me ocurre....
    midirae03
    Spectator
    Same. It is worse with the new layouts, but nothing shows. It is impossible to enroll in or start any course. This is very problematic, please help!  
    sandy
    @[email protected]: Resaving permalinks did the trick. I first changed permalink of course to course then saved, and then changed again back to activities and saved permalinks. For others facing the same issues : Please re-save your permalinks. Most of the users facing and reporting this issue are not following the notification message posted at the very top of forums.  
    andres
    Spectator
    ya guarde los permalinks como indicáis en muchos hilos y sigo sin poder ver el contenido
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    @andres : Please share WP ADmin credentials of your site and we'll check fix the issue .
    andres
    Spectator
    Url: http: //www.institutocuerpoymente.com/wp-admin/ Usuario: admin PASW: cr101sol $ 20 También busque tamaño vimeo (Also Mirar vídeo Tamaño vimeo. Mi muy malo inglés) ¡Gracias!
    sandy
    @andres: We are unable to login with the credentials shared. Can you please confirm again.  
    andres
    Spectator
    URL: http://www.institutocuerpoymente.com Usuario: admin Contraseña: cr101sol$20  ( No spaces) TWO RECAPCHA
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    @andres : Checking site...
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    I've not been able to figure out why the issue is occurring in some installations. Here's the Temporary Fix. Add this code in Theme - Functions.php     add_filter('wplms_course_nav_menu','wplms_course_temporary_permalinks_fix',99); function wplms_course_temporary_permalinks_fix($nav){ if(!empty($nav['curriculum'])) $nav['curriculum']['link'] = '?'; if(!empty($nav['activity'])) $nav['activity']['link'] = '?'; if(!empty($nav['drive'])) $nav['drive']['link'] = '?'; if(!empty($nav['members'])) $nav['members']['link'] = '?'; if(!empty($nav['admin'])) $nav['admin']['link'] = '?'; return $nav; }
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • The topic ‘Course content don't show v2.0’ is closed to new replies.