Course content don't show v2.0

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Course content don't show v2.0

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    andres
    Spectator
    I am not programmer look what i´ve done to follow your instruccions Yo ur can do it? URGENTE
    sandy
    Can you please share FTP credentials asap. We will fix it on your site.
    andres
    Spectator
    institutocuerpoymente.com Usuario: u76128632 Pasw: cr101sol$20             ( no space)  
    dcubasoy
    Spectator
    Same problem..... If you disable Woocommerce...Course Cover  is blank (look first image problem1.jpg)   If you enable Cover....Course cover work (look image woocomerce_on.jpg) The problem, When woocomerce is ON .... they are some javascript errors in unit editor (look 3 image)
    andres
    Spectator
    It is Urgent. 72 hours aho that the website does not work correcty for the upgrade. In losing clients, money and  bad image. Please...  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please update the wplms theme to version 2.0.1 and the plugin at the latest ,we have fixed many issues in the recent update yesterday . After updating the Theme and the Plugins. Re-save the permalinks and clear your browser cache. Hi @andres, I was not able to access your site . Please share a valid ftp credentials to fix this issue at your site . Hi @dcubasoy, Please share admin credentials and site url to fix this at your end .
    andres
    Spectator
    Alex, no tengo acceso a ningún sitio por que se ha jodido el acceso siguiendo vuestras instrucciones. No soy programador y me estáis fastidiando mi negocio. Por favor arreglármelo. os he pasado todas las credenciales.
    alejandronovas
    Spectator
    Andrés es problema del archivo functions, si ves que no te va restaura una copia de seguridad (consejo: nunca de debe actualizar en un sitio en producción, siempre se debe hacer primero en un entorno de pruebas y después subirlo a producción)    
    andres
    Spectator
    Update  theme ok uptaded plugins ok resaved permalinks ok cache delete ok I still have the sam problem. look image. Solutions Please. You have the credential
    andres
    Spectator
    @alejandro. Ya he solucionado el tema del archivo, no por ellos.. pero sigue dándome el mismo problema. Está claro que voy a seguir tu recomendación pero también que esperaba mucho más de su servicios. Estoy perdiendo dinero y dando muy mala imagen.
    dcubasoy
    Spectator
    Ok woocomerce select2 ajax problem disappear...
    sandy
    @andres : We have fixed the issue on your setup. Please check.
    andres
    Spectator
    Gracias. Content ok Admin, bellow the content of the course is not working. On Mobile: I have no menu Sorry for the inconvenient, it is very important.  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    hi @andres, the credentials that you have shared are not working anymore . Can you share a admin credentials to check the admin issue . Well is checked the course page on mobile and could not find any issue when not logged in . refer : http://prntscr.com/9wa16t
Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • The topic ‘Course content don't show v2.0’ is closed to new replies.