Displaying courses info for non logged-in visitors

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Displaying courses info for non logged-in visitors

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    EmiGrandOuest
    Spectator
    Hi, Sorry to bother you, but it still does not work as expected on 2 aspects: – The start date does not show at all even when the course is free, for instance. Besides, we are not going to use Woo Commerce and its products (not relevant for our small training institute), therefore we won't be in the situation when a course will have its price set through this plugin. What we need is the date showing appearing at all times, whether the course is free or not; – I can see now two field showing at the bottom of the course page: the specific course instructions (like bring your laptop, etc.) and the course curriculum. I have 2 problems here (see screen enclosed): > the first line, Instructions de Course, is a mix of French and English, which is not satisfactory, of course. Where (in the code) and how can I fix that? > the second line, Programme du Cours, should be corrected to and does not show anything. What is this second section supposed to show and how can add my own text here? Thanks again for your help
    EmiGrandOuest
    Spectator
    <div class="bbp-reply-content clearfix"> While I am at it… (previous message, see above) I cant'figure how I can master the course button in the course presentation (button in the upper part of the sidebar - take this course). When one clicks on this button, it either sends the visitor to a blank page) or stays on the same course presentation page, just adding a # to the page URL. I guess it has to do with some of the settings, I went through it but can't see where these 2 situations can be changed. Thanks again for your help. Patrick </div>
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please note that if your course is orivate thene there will be no link on the course button . It will not redirect to any page . In this case you have to add the user to the course manually  . Either make the course free so that user can pursue the course  . We have fixed the issue with  your Start date in course detail please check  .
    EmiGrandOuest
    Spectator
    Hi, Alex Thanks for your time… and patience! Everthing's fine, now. Take care, Patrick
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • The topic ‘Displaying courses info for non logged-in visitors’ is closed to new replies.