Finished Courses in Student panel

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Finished Courses in Student panel

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Dariya
    Spectator
    Hello! Can you help us, please. Courses with ended duration of study are leaving in student panel "Courses" (screen 1). While the button "Finished courses Access" is off (screen 4). On the screen 1 you can see: 1 - There must be 4 courses instead 5 2 - This course is not exist, because it is finished 3 - The colour on this button became green and have a bad visibility. How can we remove Finished courses from the student panel "Courses"? Can you create a new panel "Finished courses" to move there all finished courses (not the same with Stats, because in Stats it is not possible to renew courses/screen 3)? Or maybe any other ways to fix this problem?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well that extra course is showing in my courses becoz it is not yet Finished by the user . Please note that courses in wplms does not gets finished by itself automatically .User have to click on that " Finish Course " button in course status page to mark a course as finished . Also user only see the Finished course button until he is subscribed to course . after user's subscription is over it will show" expired course  click to renew" in course just like you are getting in your site . And yes please note that My courses tab will shows all the courses that user have taken form the beginning no matter if he has finished course or not . to remove a user from course instructor have to manually remove that user from course admin . refer : http://prntscr.com/bvoyt7
    Dariya
    Spectator
    We removed a button "Finish course" using your code, because our students buying our courses for month and during this month they can pass it so many times they want. We want to complete the term, of which was bought the course, this course automatically disappear from the panel "My courses". Do it manually we can not because we will have more than 1000 students. Can we make so that courses are finished automatically after the expiry of which they were bought and the are disappeared from the panel "My courses"?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    No this is not possible to automatically finish the course on expiry. You can refer this tip: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/hide-finish-course-button-until-student-finishes-the-last-unitquiz/ And remove the code for hiding the finish course button. Now finish course button will be hidden until user finish all the units and quizzes, and after that the finish course button will appear and user can finish the course.   Also in the next update we are adding the filters in the my courses page, so that users can filter the courses like expired courses, finish courses, etc. so it will be convenient for the users to search the courses in the my courses tab.
    Dariya
    Spectator
    We understand! Thank you so much!
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Finished Courses in Student panel’ is closed to new replies.