getting annoyed with wplms s3

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS S3 getting annoyed with wplms s3

Tagged: ,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    OTNL
    Spectator
    still this wplms s3 system does NOT work......problem after problem after problem. When thi is not working......the whole system does NOT work. MR VIBE....A SOLUTION THAT WORKS PLEASE!!!    
    OTNL
    Spectator
    this is the error > <span style="color: #444444; font-family: 'Open Sans', sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 19.5px;">S3::getBucket(): [InvalidRequest] The authorization mechanism you have provided is not supported. Please use AWS4-HMAC-SHA256. - /home/onlinetrainers.nl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wplms-s3/includes/class.s3.php:444 Code: 0</span>   this is what stackoverflow says > http://stackoverflow.com/questions/26533245/the-authorization-mechanism-you-have-provided-is-not-supported-please-use-aws4   how to solve this?
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Assuming that you're using the latest 1.2.2 version which we released last week with update Amazon S3 script. The hint indicates that the version might be an issue. I have marked this as an issue in our issue log for further debugging. https://trello.com/c/siNs3cnY
    OTNL
    Spectator
    fine....without this my site won't work. How long does this take? also.....s3 plugin won't update to the latest version. It says update was successful but then i need to update it again see att s3a,s3b,s3c
    foxycleop
    Spectator
    bruv, version 1.2.2. not working for me neither. I do have version 1.0 which is working fine for now.
    OTNL
    Spectator
    both not working and cannot even update the plugin to latest version......im going bankrupt like this
    foxycleop
    Spectator
    well, i can vouch the version 1.0 is working.... but 1.2.2. not working for me You gotta go here http://www.vibethemes.com/downloads/wplms-s3/ Sign in with your account and manually download plugin then upload the zip file or via FTP
    OTNL
    Spectator
    no. Even that is not possible because somehow mr vibe closed my subscription after i paid for the plugin
    jorgelondo
    Spectator
    Hi, i have the same problem.."<span style="color: #444444; font-family: 'Open Sans', sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: 19.5px; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 1; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; display: inline !important; float: none; background-color: #ffffff;">/wp-content/plugins/wplms-s3/includes/class.s3.php:392 Code: 0"</span> I do some additional configuration? please help. Thank you
    jorgelondo
    Spectator
    Hi, i have the same problem.. "/wp-content/plugins/wplms-s3/includes/class.s3.php:392 Code: 0" Versión 1.2.2  I just bought a few minutes ago
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    @ONTL : This is a very specific issue with a very easy fix. Create buckets in the US-Stadard region and everything would work as it should. You can leave the notification after the update and not try to update again and again. One update is good for updating the code. The subscriptions are managed by the software, so we can not close it. We're using Easy digital downloads for software licensing and will notify the update issue to the plugin author .     @foxycleop : Please share the exact issue you're facing. I have installed the WPLMS S3 plugin on multiple sites and none of the other users are complaining of the issue. So, I would like to know if your issue is similar to @ONTL's. If yes, can you pelase try creating buckets in the us-standard region.   @jorgelondo : Please create a new topic and I can check your site for the issues. Make sure you have atleast one amazon s3 bucket in the us-standard region for testing purpose.    
    foxycleop
    Spectator
    Dear Mr. Vibes:   ok here is the EXACT issue ( I will break it down using bullets so it is easy to understand) 1. I am currently using WPLSM S3 version 1.0 and it is working fine. The bucket is hosted in US Standard (*If you don't believe me here is the screenshot - https://cloudup.com/cT5ZO7RvswX 2. I download the new version 1.22 and upload it....the files which were working fine 2 minutes ago stop working - I get message "error loading resource". 3. I don't understand how you can say your plugin is working....perhaps you should create a video walkthough of how you are setting it up  - if there are some additional technical things I need to do.... Here is access to website if you want to check it yourself: Go here: https://treptalktest.wpengine.com/course/new-course/ (you will see this page after you login as admin) Authenticate: User: treptalktest Pass: 123456 Log in User: wplms Pass: ^8E1*dm%oQrGtdxU4Vc#RkLV 4. Also the S3 files don't work in FREE unit Popups - here is the support request for that:
    jorgelondo
    Spectator
    After creating the new bucket with us-standard configuration the plugin works correctly. Thank you
    foxycleop
    Spectator
    Unfortunately, 1.2.2 is still not working for me...seems like I am the only one left...hope the developers can get me onboard as well.
    jorgelondo
    Spectator
    Hello, I upgraded to version 1.2.2 uploading files to the library aws s3 if it works, but when you insert the image can not be displayed. you must configure something else?
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • The topic ‘getting annoyed with wplms s3’ is closed to new replies.