getting annoyed with wplms s3

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS S3 getting annoyed with wplms s3

Tagged: ,

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    foxycleop
    Spectator
    EXACTLY!!! SO I am not insane.... The files upload to library but dont display in front end.... Thank you    
    acharyav
    Participant
    same issue here. Most of the times files don't upload. If they upload they don't show up in front end. and warning does not go away. bucket show up but shortcodes don't work in wp editor either. Thanks  
    OTNL
    Spectator
    mr Vibe, i have moved my site to a dedicated server...much money to get amazon s3 to work.....still i cannot upload files and browse them error <span style="color: #444444; font-family: 'Open Sans', sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 19.5px;">S3::getBucket(): [InvalidRequest] The authorization mechanism you have provided is not supported. Please use AWS4-HMAC-SHA256. - /home/onlinetrainers/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wplms-s3/includes/class.s3.php:444 Code: 0</span> please fix this! also when updating the amazon plugin.....after updating it wants to update the same version of the plugin again and again and again    
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    @OTNL : I'll be checking your site in few hours. Please wait, while we release the update. Meanwhile, I've sent you a link wplms.clack.com which you can use to connect with us for emergency issues.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    @ONTL : As confirmed in the slack, the issue was regarding the server php upload limit. marking topic as resolved.
    tphilipp
    Spectator
    Hi, I know it's an old topic, but unfortunately it's still not working with Frankfurt. S3::listBuckets(): [InvalidRequest] The authorization mechanism you have provided is not supported. Please use AWS4-HMAC-SHA256. - /home/www/hostingpath/wp-content/plugins/wplms-s3/includes/class.s3.php:393 Code: 0 I might have found a possible fix in another forum but don't know how to apply it, could you please help? Could you please add the following properties? AWS.config( region: 'eu-central-1', s3_signature_version: :v4 )
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well that's because frakfurt region uses version 4 of amazon s3 api .Our plugin is based on version 2 authentication  . Create buckets in the US-Stadard region and everything would work as it should.
    tphilipp
    Spectator
    As a germany based site I would prefer to have a server in the region, is there no way to add this option somehow? I have two more questions regarding the S3 plugin. 1.) Is it possible to have the uploaded media shown as a gallery, rather than textlinks? 2.) I would like to change the shortcode to display the media, so that not wplms_media is used, but for example the sitename_media , or something similar. could you please give me a direction to achieve this?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    tphilipp
    Spectator
    Was this reply for me? Because it's marked as private, so I can't see it.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster

YEs this is the reply Well you can choose to create bucket in EU(Ireland) region .
    The aws signature version 2 is not supported in these regions : http://prntscr.com/gnxg5q

1. Im sorry this is not available as of now .

2. This is possible ,but it falls under customization . We can take it as paid customization for $19 . Let me know if you are interested .

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • The topic ‘getting annoyed with wplms s3’ is closed to new replies.