Improved commissions and payouts module

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS WooCommerce Improved commissions and payouts module

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    maddyomaddy11
    Spectator
    Hi in WPLMS 3.9.6 Feature You have Added new Features which is posted on the Given Url : Click Here But When i Logged in to Instructor Dashboard -> Commissions tab Nothing is Showing.. Giving my Login Credentials in Private mode on the next post      
    maddyomaddy11
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    maddyomaddy11
    Spectator
    For Me currency payout is very important its more than 1 day 4 hrs by the time i am re posting this comment coz no reply from you.. i am looking for your comment every 1 sec from yesterday.... it is same like <span class="ILfuVd"><span class="e24Kjd"><b>Chandrayaan</b>-<b>2 & me searching WPLMS reply</b> </span></span> LOL just kidding you guys are great MK & Alex and entire team are awesome. Just worried about late response... please reply me fast Thanks in Advance  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi it is working now please check now . All it was needed was the api to be enabled :

To have this module you need to enable Wplms Api from wp-admin -> lms -> settings -> Api : 

kakokvantaliani
    Spectator
    Hi, Followed instructions above, but no effect. The screen is in continuous loading stage.
    Diana
    Participant
    Dear User, Replied on your topic
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Improved commissions and payouts module’ is closed to new replies.