Is WPLMS Woocommerce Allowing Subscriptions?

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS WooCommerce Is WPLMS Woocommerce Allowing Subscriptions?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    kenetork
    Participant
    I want to create a course so people can pay via paypal or stripe in a recurring basis automatically renewing per month and being charge to credit card o paypal if the student don't cancell subscription,is this possible? I do not want to pay for woocommerce subscriptions, is really expensive and I need to pay every year for just that plugin, please let me know or explain how Can I achieve this style of membership. If this is not possible i would like to ask for a refund, because I thought you LMS allowed that considering is really complex and amazin, but this is a deal breaker for me without doubts. Thanks!
    Diana
    Participant
    @kenetork We have an integration addon of wplms woocommerce subscriptions refer: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/wplms-woocommerce-subscriptions-addon/ In this addon, if your course expires you have to click the course again to renew the subscription. Recurring payment deduction and auto renewal feature is not available right now
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Is WPLMS Woocommerce Allowing Subscriptions?’ is closed to new replies.