Issues with live chat

Home Forums WPLMS Live WPLMS Chat Issues with live chat

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    stariflymanage
    Spectator
    Hi, I just bought this plugin today and found some problems. 1) "is typing.." issue not resolved. I saw your early replies that this issue will be fix in the update, but now still a problem. 2) For notification, the "accept/reject" fuction not working properly. acnnot click reject/delete the chat that is no longer needed. 3) For chat, uploading images takes very long time and still 0%, do I need to buy any thing for this attachment function?(e.g. server/anything else) 4) ended chat keeps loading, even I exist, the loading logo keeps circling.
    stariflymanage
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    stariflymanage
    Spectator
    5) Also, now I found that when you typed and sent the words, the words still remains even sent. Can the words disappear after sent? Because users need to delete all words if they want to sent new message. 6) Can you help me to set enter as to send the message? I found is annoying that users has to manually use mouse to click enter.
    stariflymanage
    Spectator
    7) what is the invite for? http://prntscr.com/kw9nyg
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    WPLMS Chat update is releasing tomorrow or day after with the fixes.
    stariflymanage
    Spectator
    May I know where is the chat update or how can I get the update?  
    Diana
    Participant
    @stariflymanage Once the chat update will be released. You'll get the update if you have the license key
    stariflymanage
    Spectator
    As Mr. Vibe said, the update was releasing on the day before yesterday, now I found that my wplms chat still have problem not fix. Do you have certain time for the update to fix the bug as my users complain about that. Thanks
    Diana
    Participant
    @stariflymanage The update will be released by today if everything works fine or max by tomorrow
    JFOC
    Participant
    Hi, The fixing is v1.3 or 1.4 ?
    stariflymanage
    Spectator
    Is the update ready? Also, the chat button obstructed the next unit button https://prnt.sc/l0d34g
    Diana
    Participant
    @JFOC and @stariflymanage Apologies for this delay. The fixes are almost done. But we are holding the wplms chat for testing purpose. You'll get the updated version soon.
    stariflymanage
    Spectator
    Thanks for the upadate, it solve the "typing..." issue. however, I want to know can student or instructor start chat by clicking on member's avator.  
    stariflymanage
    Spectator
    And can I use enter key to send text instead on manually click the send button?
    Diana
    Participant
    @stariflymanage This chat feature on clicking member's avatar currently not available in the Plugin.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • The topic ‘Issues with live chat’ is closed to new replies.