Landing Page Header Styling

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Landing Page Header Styling

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    BAM
    Participant
    I have created a landing page here https://lifecoachpdc.com/life-coaching-marketing-plan/ I used page builder with the CSS styles per your video to drop the header and footer. I am using Visual Composer to create the content where the logo, heading, and the video is. As you can see I created a darker blue stretch row at the top that contains my logo. Is there a way I can make this darker blue row fit more tightly toward the top of the page and then move the white content area below this stretch row area to make this page flow better. Open for ideas.... Thank you BAM...!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well if you have built this using the visual composer then please check your content specially rows that you have added .
    BAM
    Participant
    Thanks, Alex Yes I am and I think I almost got it last night. Just a little too tight at the top in mobile.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please add the given css from wp-admin -> appearance -> customize -> custom css : @media (max-width:768px){.page-id-4853 .wpb_wrapper {     padding: 12px; }   }
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Landing Page Header Styling’ is closed to new replies.