List of courses

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    musa_ajk
    Participant
    Hello, in the list of courses we would like to remove the catogory link, or change the wording to something like "View Course" and have it linked to same URL as the course (see screenshot in link below). Any pointers would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. Image showing course and category
    Diana
    Participant
    If you are on version 3 then you have to create a custom feature block: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/creating-custom-featured-block-style/ And customize the block and create your own block
    musa_ajk
    Participant
    Hi Diana. Many thanks for reply. Just to clarify, after creating the block would it then be able to be updated via WP editor/page builder/Elementor, etc.? Please advise.
    Diana
    Participant
    Can you please tell me first that are you using vibecourse module plugin or vibebp plugin. I will answer according to that
    musa_ajk
    Participant
    Hi Diana. Thanks for reply and sorry for delay. We are using the Vibe Course Module Plugin (Version 3.9.8.4). Thanks. Best regards
    Diana
    Participant
    After creating this block you need to change the styling or block design using the code only because this is your custom block and it is not possible to add the elements in this bock using any page builder
    musa_ajk
    Participant
    Many thanks for insight and support Diana.
    Diana
    Participant
    Thanks for confirming that my assistance was helpful Closing this topic
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘List of courses’ is closed to new replies.