PHP Error after Visual Composer "update"

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues PHP Error after Visual Composer "update"

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    rarego
    Spectator
    Hi, I tried to update Visual Composer by deleting it and then installing again from Apparences > Plugins.... I found it is not updated anyway, but that is not the problem. The problem is that after doing that I found this error on my site:   PHP Notice:  Undefined index: page in /xxxxx/wp-content/plugins/wplms-course-custom-nav/classes/init.php on line 203 PHP Warning:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /xxxxxx/wp-content/plugins/wplms-course-custom-nav/classes/init.php:203) in /xxxxxx/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1179   Any idea what is this about ? I had to manually uninstall "wplms-course-custom-nav" because it was blocking my site. How can I install it again ? (hopefully an updated version that does not cause trouble)   Thanks.  
    rarego
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    rarego
    Spectator
    Last error message: (when accessing LMS > Settings) Notice: Undefined index: tab in /XXXXXXX/wp-content/plugins/vibe-shortcodes/classes/vibeshortcodes.class.php on line 112   The whole page is unstable. If you try to activate wplms-course-custom-nav plugin you will see more error messages. This is a critical situation, please help. Thanks
    rarego
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well these are just php notices and are not fatal errors or warnings .these can be safely ignored . TO supress these notices simply disabled wp_debug in your wp-config.php file .check this link : https://codex.wordpress.org/WP_DEBUG
    rarego
    Spectator
    Hello, I personally enabled the notifications when noticing that the site was not working properly. I checked with my server's support and everything is fine on that side. Pages load too slow (or don't even load) in front/back-end and back-end is missbehaving. I tried different computers and web explorers too. I believe there is definitely a conflict, I suspect with WPLMS plugins, on my site and all I know is the log error messages (that were not there before).  I disabled as many plugins as possible. I would appreciate if you can take a look and see if you can detect the origin of the conflict or any plugin misbehaviour please. I already shared credentials. Thanks.
    rarego
    Spectator
    Hi, I completely deleted the Course Custom Nav Plugin and installed it again. Now it seems the page loading is somehow better... but still not completely sure the problem disappeared (many pages in backend keep loading forever until I refresh). Anyway, I still think there is some kind of conflict that started while trying to update Visual Composer. I really need Visual Composer to be updated since it seems they fixed some bugs in the grid template creation. Where can I download the updated version for WPLMS today ? I know you will update it in a new release  but can't wait until then. Thanks.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    rarego
    Spectator
    Thanks for your reply. I already deactivated all the plugins/options you mentioned. I contacted my server support and there are no conflicts server-side. Memory is not a problem. I will install that plugin so you can use it yourself. Anyway, now my whole site is locked-out. Only if I disable wplms-course-custom-nav plugin I can access the site. Also, all the error messages dissappear if that plugin is deactivated (except when entering lms > settings). Everything points to that plugin that somehow is interfering with my site. Please, for the third time, could you please check my site ?? Thanks  
    rarego
    Spectator
    Ok, when I try to install that plugin the following error comes up and can't continue:   Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /wp-content/plugins/vibe-customtypes/includes/permalinks.php on line 399     Update: I finally installed it manually. You can use it now.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    rarego
    Spectator
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks  I understand the issue, but in order to check this, I need your site's FTP credentials. As I would activate the Custom Nav plugin and I am afraid that it will turn your site down.   Following possibles cases can impact this : 1. You create a custom section which is actually a reserved word, like "course", "unit", "quiz" etc..
    rarego
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well the credentials that you have shared are not working .It is failing at authentication .Could you please provide a valid credentials to check this out? ?
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • The topic ‘PHP Error after Visual Composer "update"’ is closed to new replies.