rtl issues

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues rtl issues

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    mastermf
    Participant
    <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;">Hey , i just switched to rtl "Arabic"  first of all i wanna thank you a lot for saving my time translating the theme to Arabic. very thankful .</p> <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;">just tell me how to edit some translations .</p> <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;">and please help me with this issue :</p> <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;">1 - when i switched to RTL i found this problem , the translation of the word : recent courses and the translation of the word : recent articles is hidden under strange par as you see in the screen shot</p> <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;">2 - courses : screen shot no.2 .</p>
    mastermf
    Participant
    i don't know why all this codes appears !! i will write my message here again :   First : thank you for saving my time and efforts on translating the theme , but i still see a lot of English that i want to translate , and also there is many Arabic words i need to edit it. please tell me how to do this ?. Second : when i changed to RTL as you see in the screen shots above there is something wrong with the theme : a par Hiding the word : Recent Articles and Recent Courses . and the way that course are displaying in all course page  as you see in the second screen shot above . i noticed this errors when i changes the theme to RTL Third : as student when i click on Start course , and as instructor when i click on Create Course . the page takes a lot of time to load and then i get this message : This webpage has a redirect loop ! please Help me as soon as possible and thanks in Advance.
    sandy
    1. Make sure you are using updated version of theme as well as plugins, for version check right sidebar of this page. 2. Recent articles issue : we have replied to your other topic. It seems it was fixed on your setup now. 3. Check for any js error on the site: https://codex.wordpress.org/Using_Your_Browser_to_Diagnose_JavaScript_Errors 4. Try deactivating third party plugins and check if this helps. 5. Share site url with admin credentials to check the issue.
    mastermf
    Participant
    Hi, about your number 2 : please note that the screen shot i sent you was RTL and the screen shot you sent to me was not RTL . and i told you i see this issue when i switch to RTL only. So the problem is not fixed yet . about the all courses page, yes i see you fixed it but not 100% fixed !! Screen shot provided below . and please note that i see this issue only when i log in as student from another browser. Also when i switch to RTL , when i click on login , the pop up appears in the top right corner of the page , not under the word : login | sign up . about the Arabic translations ... it's wrong . for Example about the translations : the word Start Quiz is translated to something else Completely  not even related to Start quiz , and almost 70% of your translation is translated to something else not even related to the real meaning of the word, it's okay am working on the translation now using plugin : loco translate .   i will post my login details in a private reply
    mastermf
    Participant
    https://www.courspedia.com/wp-login.php UserName :Boss Password :n3oe8A6uSPY!nmNwy4jIunC@  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please check your other topic for the remaining fixes in your site. For translation issues . If you feel that the arabic translation are wrong then you can translate the texts as you want by following this tip : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/translate-using-codestyling-localization-plugin/ Please note that the plugins are provided below the tip in attachments .Download them for there .
    mastermf
    Participant
    Hi ... - First of all i got your reply in the other topic , and please reply here . please note that am not a Coder or programmer so i don't understand these Codes that u sent  there and Don't Even know how to do it  ! - about translations am using Loco Translate plugin . is it Okay ? - i have wplms installed , but i am using and and activated wplms blank child theme , now if you offered a new update , and i installed it  ... do u think i will lose the translations ? and is there any way i can save my translations without any need to log in to database ? because as i told u am not a programmer and i really have Zero Exp .
    mastermf
    Participant
    For this point : <span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;">- First of all i got your reply in the other topic , and please reply here . please note that am not a Coder or programmer so i don't understand these Codes that u sent  there and Don't Even know how to do it  !</span> PROBLEM FIXED ... i have called a developer and she helped me . but still waiting ur reply for the other points i mentioned in my reply above
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    - The codes sent are mostly copy and paste job. So, if you follow our suggestions you should be able to achieve what you need. - Loco translate is fine. - There is a setting in loco translate which copies the translated files to wp-content/languages folder. The copied translations are not lost even after the theme or plugin updates. You can also send the translations to us at [email protected] with Title : WPLMS Tranlsations for "ar" and we'll include them in the next theme update so your translations apply even after the update.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘rtl issues’ is closed to new replies.